Sullair Dessicant Dryers
Desiccant Compressed Air Dryers
Heated Blower Purge; Heated; Heatless
3 – 10,000+ scfm
Clean, Dry Compressed Air is Essential
Sullair Desiccant Compressed Air Dryers are engineered for the most critical applications — providing dry compressed air where you need it most.
Compressed air contamination such as water, dust, bacteria, microorganisms and industrial acids can ruin product and foul processes. Removing it is essential to help protect your downstream equipment and reduce maintenance cost and downtime.
- Ideal for applications requiring extremely low dew point
- -40°F/-40°C (-100°F/-73°C optional)
- Uses roughly 15% of process air during the regeneration process
- Heatless dryers divert a small amount of dried process air from the drying vessel to regenerate the opposite vessel.
- Uses roughly 7% of process air during the regeneration process
- Heated dryers use an additional heat source—reducing process air loss during the regeneration process. The additional heat source helps enhance the drying and regeneration process while saving energy.
- Uses roughly 0–3 % of process air during the regeneration process
- Heated Blower Purge Dryers use a combination of an additional heat source, air from a blower and little to no process air. The three-tiered method helps optimize drying and regeneration processes while reducing energy consumption — maximizing energy cost savings over the lifecycle.
How Desiccant Drying Works
Sullair Desiccant Dryers have a dual tower design in which both vessels are filled with desiccant material.
- Saturated, compressed air passes through vessel one where the desiccant adsorbs moisture — lowering the dewpoint to expel dry compressed air*
- Once vessel one reaches a set level of saturation, the air switches to pass through vessel two
- While the air is passing through vessel two, vessel one dries and regenerates the desiccant material
- When vessel two reaches a set level of saturation, the air switches to pass through vessel one
Sullair Desiccant Dryers
The Sullair Desiccant Regenerative Dryer family combines the proven benefits of desiccant drying with the most advanced options and monitoring technology — providing dry compressed air for the most critical application.
Sullair Desiccant Compressed Air Dryers are available in the following configurations:
- DBP Series — Heated Blower Purge — 500 to 10,000+ scfm
- DEX Series — Externally Heated — 200 to 3500 scfm
- DHL Series — Heatless — 80 to 5000 scfm
- DP Series — Heatless Premium — 80 to 2800 scfm
- D Series — Heatless — 80 to 800 scfm
- DMD Series — Modular — 3 to 240 scfm