Sullair Refrigerated Dryers
Cycling; High-Temperature; Non-Cycling
10 – 10,000 scfm .28 – 283.2 m³/min
The Importance of Clean, Dry Compressed Air
Water jeopardizes everything you want your compressed air system to do. Failure to remove this water ruins product and fouls process. That’s why it is vital to have a reliable air treatment system in place to help protect your equipment and your operations.
Sullair Refrigerated Air Dryers reliably remove harmful moisture and contaminants from compressed air, helping protect your compressed air system, machinery and downstream tools.
- Saturated compressed air enters the system and is precooled in the air/air heat exchanger.
- Then, precooled air moves downstream through the air/refrigerant heat exchanger. The heat exchanger’s vertical profile design reduces condensed moisture by nearly 99% using gravitational force.
- To reliably prevent separated droplets from re-entering the airstream, condensate collects in a large reservoir with subsequent recirculation where flow velocity is significantly reduced.
- Accumulated condensate is then discharged from the dryer via drain.
- Ideal for running at full load
- Maintain constant energy consumption no matter flow or air demand
- Hot gas bypass maintains a stable dew point in varying operating conditions and controls refrigerant amount circulating
- Ideal for operations with variable flow rates
- Solenoid valves close in low demand periods trapping refrigerant in a fully insulated heat exchanger
- This creates a thermal mass which switches off the dryer when a pre-determined temperature is reached for energy savings
Sullair Desiccant Dryers have a dual tower design in which both vessels are filled with desiccant material.
- Saturated, compressed air passes through vessel one where the desiccant adsorbs moisture — lowering the dewpoint to expel dry compressed air*
- Once vessel one reaches a set level of saturation, the air switches to pass through vessel two
- While the air is passing through vessel two, vessel one dries and regenerates the desiccant material
- When vessel two reaches a set level of saturation, the air switches to pass through vessel one
Sullair Desiccant Dryers
The Sullair Desiccant Regenerative Dryer family combines the proven benefits of desiccant drying with the most advanced options and monitoring technology — providing dry compressed air for the most critical application.
Sullair Desiccant Compressed Air Dryers are available in the following configurations:
- DBP Series — Heated Blower Purge — 500 to 10,000+ scfm
- DEX Series — Externally Heated — 200 to 3500 scfm
- DHL Series — Heatless — 80 to 5000 scfm
- DP Series — Heatless Premium — 80 to 2800 scfm
- D Series — Heatless — 80 to 800 scfm
- DMD Series — Modular — 3 to 240 scfm
The next generation of Sullair Refrigerated Air Dryers focuses on efficient design, energy-saving technology and stable dew point in all operating conditions.
- Unique heat exchanger designed for minimum pressure drop and gravitational self-cleaning
- Hot gas bypass designed for stable dew point in all operating conditions
- Integrated SULLIMAXTM drain for reliable condensate discharge and maximum energy savings*
- Energy-saving technology
- Oversized condensers
- Smaller high-performance compressors
- Easy-open panels providing simplified access for routine maintenance and service
- SR — Sullair Refrigerated Dryer — 10 to 480 scfm
- SR+ — Sullair Refrigerated+ Dryer — 20 to 10,000 scfm
- SRHT — Sullair Refrigerated High Temperature Dryer — 20 to 350 scfm
- SRC — Sullair Refrigerated Cycling Dryer — 30 to 500 scfm
- SRV — Sullair Refrigerated Variable Speed Dryer — 800 to 6000 scfm